Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
On behalf of our client – a global market leader within its industry (FMCG, food) – we are currently looking for Marketing Manager.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy to gain significant market share in this market segment
- Consistently delivering key objectives and targets (sales, market share, brand strength, profitability)
- Adjusting and refining plans based on results, market changes and competitive activities,
- Communicating market/product needs to relevant regional/global teams and bring new product to market when possible
- Develop and implement Brand Strategy: market segmentation, price positioning, marketing research, product positioning
- Launch new Тrade marks and new products within current Тrade marks: strategy, product development, product portfolio
- Develop and implement Marketing Plan
- Plan and implement ATL and BTL activities: media communications, consumer promotion, PR (cooperation with ATL and BTL agencies)
- Develop Marketing Budget (P&L)
- Plan Trade marketing activities in cooperation with TM department: Motivation programs of the Sales Representatives
- Ongoing brand review: KPIs, brand health, brand equity etc.
- Lead team (senior brand managers, brand managers)
- BA in Marketing and/or Business Administration/Economics, high level of commercial orientation and understanding P&L management.
- Over 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing including 3 years as a Marketing or Group or Senior Brand Manager in global multi-national company recognized for its brands and professional marketing practices (FMCG as a must).
- Strategic thinker with a high level of self motivation to drive business forward in a competitive environment whilst under demand to deliver the immediate term commitments.
- Proven experience of building efficient relationships with key stakeholders and teamwork results, able to work in a matrix environment.
- Management experience (not less than 3 direct subordinates)
- Proven record of results achievement, problem solver, flexible, able to adapt to new ways of working.
- English — fluent
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project).
- Company offers fixed salary, annual bonus, social benefits. Location – center of Moscow