The international FMCG company, our client, has opened a new vacancy.
• Support of the production in launches of new products;
• Evaluation and testing of new products on correspondence standards;
• Localizations of raw materials implementing for them all necessary actions;
• Search for opportunities of raw materials localization;
• Documents examination in order to check compliance requirements;
• Explanation requirements and standards to suppliers;
• Analytical testing of material samples;
• Organization of testing in external laboratories;
• Preparation of product samples with raw materials substituted;
• Tests conduction in order to evaluate key product parameters and their evolution during time;
• Participation in the meetings with Production, Marketing, Planning, etc.;
• Communication to Production on changes in raw materials, specifications, formulas, etc.;
• Update local technological documents (Technical Conditions, Technical Instructions, etc) accordingly;
• Prepare, collect and provide technical documents (formula, technology, etc) required for compliance confirmation;
• Check artworks and labels on compliance with Russian regulations;
• Track changes in Russian regulations;
• Participate in management of quality issues at the production site;
• Communicate with International R&D to get necessary support and exp.
• Higher Education;
• From 2 years in multinationals (preferable in FMCG) as Product Development Specialist, R&D Specialist;
• Experience of lab work is a must. Experience in Regulatory/Certification is a plus;
• Knowledge of English from Intermediate level.
• Work in the largest international company;
• Competitive salary;
• Compensation package.