Celsis has announced the new Celsis Accel system, a rapid microbial screening system designed specifically for small to medium-size Home, Beauty and Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Utilizing Celsis’ proprietary reagent technology, the Celsis Accel system delivers quality control results in just 18–24 hours, enabling you to rapidly confirm the quality of your product and quickly release to market. The Celsis Accel enables you to:
- Shorten production cycle times
- Decrease working capital requirements
- Reduce inventory requirements
- Decrease safety stock
- Receive earlier notification in the event of a contamination
- Reduce warehouse space costs
With its Financial Impact Assessment (FIA), Celsis can evaluate the cost savings of implementing a Celsis Accel system in your manufacturing facility. Using readily available company-specific information, the FIA projects the 5-year Net Present Value (NPV) of a company’s investment in the Celsis system. The 5-year NPV for the average small to medium-size manufacturing facility is typically in excess of $300,000.
The Celsis Accel has many of the same great features as the larger capacity industry leading Celsis Advance platform, but on a smaller scale, so small to medium-size manufacturers can also cut days from their production cycles and reduce working capital requirements.
Celsis Accel.im takes advantage of current Celsis software innovations, such as a new ribbon menu system, data security controls, and the ability to export sample results. Additional features include:
- Small scale footprint: width x height x depth / 13 x 14.5 x 20.5 in / 33 x 37 x 52 cm
- Runs up to 30 tests per hour
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Ability to export sample results
- On-screen instructions for routine tasks
- Allows full compliance with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and the European Union’s Annex 11
Proven rugged and reliable systems, plus dedicated global support, have made Celsis the industry standard for leading manufacturers around the world. As your trusted partner in rapid microbial screening, we appreciate the opportunity to drive significant operational and financial value throughout your entire supply chain with faster product release!