The World Perfumery Congress (WPC) announces the call for submissions and its advisors, which will take place on June 2-4, 2020 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida.
The WPC is the global stage for fragrance brands, artistry and technology. This year’s congress will address Fragrance 2.0: the intersection between fragrance, technology and innovation.
What key drivers will sustain the industry as it continues to adapt to evolving regulations, technology, digitization, distribution, sustaina-bility and consumer preferences?
The 2020 WPC is now seeking up to 45 minute educational presentations from industry experts on the following topics:
• Sustainable/renewable ingredient development
• Fragrance creation and artificial intelligence
• Delivery systems and performance
• Sensory research
• Innovations in home/air/laundry care
• Supplier and brand relations
• Transparency and IP security
• Global market trends and insights
• Sourcing and distribution strategies
• Consumer engagement and big data
• Digital disruptors
• Fragrance and wellness
• Perfumer Master Class